The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an online examination conducted every year jointly by Indian Institute of Science and seven IIT namely IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee namely. It is one of the most competitive exam in India faced by the students. Students are passionate about it.
Just like every year Gate 2015 is going to be organized by any one of the IIT. Enrolment for 2015 year is expected to be available in September – October.
Gate 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch for those who are in the final year of such programs
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Master’s degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by iE(i), AMICE(i) by the institute of Civil Engineers (India)-iCE(i)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech
22 Stream/Branch Code For Gate 2015:
|Serial No.||Gate Exam Paper 2015||Code|
|3.||Architecture and Planning||AR|
|7.||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|9.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|11.||Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|12.||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|19.||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|20.||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
Stay tune with us for all information about Gate 2015.